Everything we do at miHubb is about forward movement. Lifting all parts of who we are and how we think to new possibilities. We challenge assumptions and choose to explore better ways of doing life and business. We do this by creating space for people to converge, collaborate and create solutions to the challenges that stop us from living this out.
We follow a process of:
- Information – Regularly update our current thinking and knowledge.
- Revelation – Have ‘light bulb’ moments.
- Believe – Put in place processes to create the change we want.
- Manifestation – We measure and manage the outcomes, and adjust where necessary.
- Transformation – The processes becomes habit and forms part of how we now do life.
Your advisor will journey with you through this process and help you achieve the level of success you want – for you and your business.
To escape the ordinary requires intention. The person on top of the mountain didn’t fall there. If you want your life and business to be extraordinary, then talk to us today and get started on the next chapter of your success story.
Who Is miHubb
About Our Founder
Ray is a husband, father, entrepreneur, investor, advisor and adventurer. With a background in law and business, Ray has been starting, investing in, and advising businesses for more than 20 years. With experience that spans property development, financial services, tourism & events and technology, he is building a team of extraordinary advisors that carry his same philosophy and approach to creating success.
When living in India and working amongst those suffering from extreme poverty, Ray learn’t a number of key life lessons that guide his approach to personal mastery, private wealth and business. As part of an international team, Ray was involved in developing the phased approach to transformational development of:
- Care – Listening to someone’s life story without judgment. Identifying their desires, goals and needs.
- Connect – Bringing the support team together. Those suffering extreme poverty required multiple interventions: healthcare, education, microfinance and ongoing support.
- Equip – Putting in place the processes needed to create the change desired by the patient and journeying with them.
- Empower – Bringing the patient to a position where they can, and do, take control over their own future.
This work was highly recognised and awarded the Mother Theresa Award for Social Justice.